Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Halloween! :D

About a year ago we were at the family Halloween party with David. David and I were both hippies, and we took a picture together.
That same night, David,Christina, Rick, Cindy, Alex, Lexi, Spencer, and I went to a haunted house. We had so much fun together. :) Earlier David had painted his teeth black, so in the haunted house picture he made a funny pose with his teeth. :) I'm so glad I have this pictures, because they are the last pictures I have with him.
Anyway, missing you David, thanks for the fun memories!!!
Love, Alyssa 

1 comment:

  1. I had to wait a few days to comment on your post. It still makes me emotional to see him in these photos one of the last days we were together on this earth. What a blessing that night was for you and my kids to have one last moment with him. Thanks for sharing Alyssa. I love you!

    ReplyDelete