Pages

Friday, November 8, 2013

Celebrating You

Happy Birthday Dear Brother. 
We aren't celebrating today quite like we did last year, but I'm going to be sure to do some random acts of kindness in your name.  I finally finished our memory book all about you.  You have so many friends and family who love you, and try to be better each day because of what we learned from you. 

 
It was hard for everyone to try and capture everything about you , as you are impossible to put into words.  But, we did our best and it will be a treasure to look at photos and read all of our memories of you. 
 

 
It goes without saying that I wish you were here, to celebrate 34 years since your birth.  Look at how cute we were so many years ago.  I love you with all my heart and will spend today celebrating life and all that it has to offer. 
 
much love,
Laura



1 comment:

  1. bah...so good! i'm trying to be happy today. thats my goal :)

    ReplyDelete