Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Comforting Angel


I saw this picture yesterday on the blog of a woman who lost her little girl. 
She wrote: 
"This sculpture, made in Slovakia.  It very well depicts the sorrow of a grieving mother with her angel baby coming to her comfort. It's just beautiful.

Now instead of the 'unwanted' memories intruding my mind, my thoughts turn to this image of you by my side. It brings me much more comfort.

Sweet girl of mine, thank you for anytime you may be at my side. You are probably here more than I'm aware."


I agree that the sculpture is just beautiful.  And I agree that David is by our side more than we are aware.  Just like Brianne said in her latest post.  I know he is so concerned for how we are doing.  When we are still inside and out, sometimes we can feel him near. 

2 comments: