Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dave


My sweet love,
   Last night Josh had a dream with you, he told me this morning and I could not hold my tears, thanks so much for all that you do to make sure our kids remember you.  Life for me and the kids had changed since you died and I can’t sometimes believe how strong I can be when I have to answer Josh’s questions, he misses you a lot! Yesterday we when to eat at Zupas ( Josh’s new favorite place to eat )  we talked about you and he is counting the 100 years that needs to pass before he sees you again and he said he wants to get in the car and crash so we can go to heaven and talk to you…It broke my heart, the pain came back and  I wanted to die right there. I am doing my best with our kids, I hope you can see Josh and how handsome he is getting, he LOOKS so much like YOU! He is truly  My tiny David. He is so smart, loving, caring, patience and he is OURS! We did a Great Job baby. In a few months Josh will start First Grade and I wont see him most of the day and just the thought of that makes my heart sad, our baby Joshua is growing and I wish he will stay 6 his whole life, I love him so much, he brings happiness and peace to my life. Jasmine is growing too, she remembers you and she also misses you in her own way, she is BEAUTIFUL and talks so much, she loves shopping like me, she loves to color and get pedicures every once in while. She is a good listener, when I am crying she comes to me and lay next to me with out saying anything, just waiting for me to stop crying and tell me that everything will be okay. We also did an awesome job with her.
Mami Cris is doing better, I still miss you tons, specially this summer. Your train brought lots of happiness to many kids 2 weeks ago and lots of tears to me. I missed you driving it. Dang! I miss kissing you and hugging you, I really dislike the situation I am in now, so many emotions and decisions I have to make soon or later. I am praying to receive all the answers and I think I am getting them. I want to tell you something very important that happened last week and I hope you wont get upset with me. I got engaged. I want to tell you I love this guy as much as I love you and yes, you can love two people at the same time!. He makes me happy, he loves our kids and most of all he LOVES you too and he is missing you. I don’t know if this is a blessing or what, but today I am feeling much better when he is around, he brings also happiness into my life, he puts a smile on my face when I am sad, he makes me feel butterflies in my stomach when he comes to see me .  The other day I told him to go and look for somebody else and get the opportunity of getting sealed to a companion for eternities and do you know what he said? He said that if the Lord send him here to be a companion only for time, he will be more than happy to do it and he said he hopes someday when we see you again, Heavenly Father will give him the change to hold my hand one more time and take me back to you, he said he wants me to be reunited  with my sweet heart. His faith amazes me and makes me love him more. By getting married again does not mean I am forgetting you, means my love for you grows and I look forward to the day we will be together again. I will never forget you, but I will always remember you as my first love, cause YOU ARE my first love, my everything, my sweet eternal companion, my kids papa and my example to follow, I admire you, I want to be more like you and I am trying everyday. Wes and I love you so much and we want to follow your example so one day we can be at the same place you are now, that holy place where there is not sadness or pain, where we can talk with all the people we love. You are my best friend and you always will. Until we meet gain, love me my sweet husband ‘cause I will do the same here.
         Always, always yours..
                         Cristina.








2 comments:

  1. I love you Chris! Thank you for your amazing example to me! You are so outstanding and I hope to be like you someday. Again, I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Cris, thanks for sharing with everyone.

    ReplyDelete