Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

A Christ Centered Easter

What a wonderful time of year! I love the Easter Holiday. Although I try to remember all year long, it's good to have this special time to be thankful for the resurrection and the Plan of Salvation our Heavenly Father has given us.

Since I started homeschooling last month, I'm constantly on the hunt for good curriculum. In doing so, I came across this book called A Christ Centered Easter by Janet and Joe Hales. I was excited to look through it and ordered it right away.


It has day by day activities to do and read about the Savior as you  lead up to Easter Sunday. I really liked the idea and immediately went to work making a plan for my family. As I was planning along, I realized I wanted to type it all up and share with others so they could do the same thing.

You can see the full list I made here.

I'm also going to try to upload everything as a day-by-day approach here on David's blog so you can follow along. I've never done this before and I'm sure I'll revise it once the week is over. Feel free to tailor the ideas given to your own family needs and situation.

My love and gratitude for what Jesus has done for me is endless. I love Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment