Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

From the Ensign February 2012

"After I cried to Heavenly Father for what seemed to be hours, a transition started to take place inside of me, and I felt Heavenly Father's Spirit. For a moment my tears subsided as I absorbed His love piercing my soul. I knew He understood my sadness, and that allowed me to feel comfortable enough to cry even longer...As I buried my head in what I imagined to be Heavenly Father's lap, I knew he was willing to comfort me for as long as I needed....Through faith in Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father, you are not alone."

1 comment:

  1. Throughout my life I've felt this way before. Not only do I feel the Savior sending me his love, but also the love and concern of my grandparents and other loved ones who have gone before me. Now we have the comfort to know that David joins those who are trying to comfort us and whisper their support when we choose the right.

    ReplyDelete