Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

From Hannah

I cried in my room tonight. I guess my emotions couldn't stay inside me anymore. I haven't truly cried since the funeral. That was almost 3 months ago. I decided I should read the blog that mom and aunt Laura made. As I was reading the posts and watching the videos, I started crying because so many people touched my heart with the messages they gave. My emotions were immediately stored after the week of the funeral, because I was feeling mostly angry at my Heavenly Father. I never liked that feeling. I stored my emotions because I was scared of what I would feel. After a while, I found that what I was doing wasn't healthy and I needed to stop storing them. I finally  found that its ok to cry and be angry, sad, happy, relieved. To ask the question "why".  I think the reality of losing my Uncle David has finally kicked in. I love and miss him so much.

1 comment: