Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

Egg Productions 2 . . . from Ben

This short kids story has been a family work in process over the past year.  I wrote it after reading some books to my own kids and thinking "I could do better than that!".  Katherine said..."Let's see you do it!".  So I sat right down and penned this out.  I forgot about it for over a year.  My girls picked it up and decided to surprise me with their illustrations for Father's Day last year.  

To me, this project is 100% pure David.  From the story itself, to the family project element and finally our little video, we hope you enjoy it and can feel David near. We've included the individual pages for your viewing pleasure since the video quality is a little over-exposed, but still encourage you to watch the video too since it has some fun quarks. 

Love, Ben and family










4 comments:

  1. I love this too! Totally in the spirit of David and Egg Productions. My favorite part is that you spent time as a family doing this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, the above deleted comment was mine but I'm re-posting with my name.
    Great job Ben - Love it and love all the Kenneys! We miss David very much. Anne Simmons

    ReplyDelete