Pages

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Things I love about my uncle David

Things I love about my uncle David
1. his smile
2. his laugh
3. his imagination
4. his love for his wife
5. his love for his kids
6. his testimony
7. his practical jokes
8. his funny faces
9. his guitar
10. his amazing drawings
11. his treasure hunts
12. his train rides
13. his fun ideas
14. his riddles
15. his castle
16. the playhouse he built in grandma's basement
17. how he always made you feel special
18. his fun house where he hosted fun barbeques and partys
19. his smart mind
20.  his example to EVERYONE around him




   I love you uncle David! Thanks for your example to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. a great list :) his riddles were pretty funny. sometimes not very good or didnt make sense, but that was the funny part!

    ReplyDelete