Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

Why Im thankful for my trials

Because of trials......
I cherish every moment
Appreciate the sealing powers of the temple
I think of others and what trials they may have had to help me understand them
I have a more perfect understanding of his plan of salvation
I have a closer relationship with my Heavenly Father
My love for my Brother and Savior has been strengthened
The atonement is very real to me
My heart is open to all that my Father would have me learn
I'm humbled
I see my weaknesses and have a greater desire to fix them
I have a clarity of eternal perspective
So grateful for all those who honor their baptismal covenants to mourn with and comfort these who stand in need of comfort
 
I have a burning desire to attend the temple often, to gain amazing knowledge to be with my Father again.

1 comment:

  1. Trials certainly put our lives in perspective - and thats what we need.

    ReplyDelete