Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

"Me and My Papa", photo books of service from Courtney

I was given the opportunity of service by David's sister Laura asking me if I would be willing to make photo books for Josh and Jasmine.

 I am so grateful to have been able to do this. I feel like I came closer to David through this project of sorting and searching through all the pictures of him and his sweet children.

I have learned in the past year from David's death to cherish every moment with the ones you love, and to take lots of pictures.

I am so grateful that Cristina took so many pictures with the kids and their Daddy. These pictures are going to be constant reminders of who their Dad is and how much he loves them.

David was loving, kind, thoughtful and fun, all of these traits come through in the pictures that were taken of him during his life.



Thank you David for being such a great example and for teaching us all how we should live even after you have left this world. We miss you and love you.

3 comments:

  1. AHHH! These look so cute! I want to see them in person! Great job Courtney! Thanks for doing this awesome service!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Please make sure these are at the event on December 8th so that we can all see them in person.

    ReplyDelete